Listen free for 30 days
The Do’s and Don’ts of the Ketogenic Diet
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guidebook to Perfect Keto for Men, Women, and Athletes - Create a Meal Plan and Hit Reset on Your Life With Recipes From Our Cookbook
- Narrated by: Jim Rising
- Length: 3 hrs and 2 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Fitness, Diet & Nutrition
You love to eat, but you want to get rid of the love handles around your hips, the chicken wings on your arms or you just want to get shredded?
You tried weight loss supplements and diets, but either you didn't see any results or even worse, you ended up in the circle of weight loss - binging - weight gain?
You want to be healthy, eat delicious foods and still lose weight?
If any of this is true for you, then I want to share a truly simple secret with you.
Have you ever heard of ketosis?
Don't worry, we will get there. But for now, all you need to know is your body is the best weight loss supplement you could ever own...if you know how to use it the right way.
It is time to clear up the myth about the ketogenic diet and give you insights on the most important do's and don'ts of the ketogenic diet.
In The Do´s and Don´ts of the Ketogenic Diet, you´ll discover:
- How to get rid of your muffin top, spare tire or however you like to call those little extras hanging over your pants in less than one week without starvation
- How to kick start long-term healthy eating habits
- How to get skin as smooth as a baby's butt
- How to find your own loophole in the keto diet
- Why you never have to go to the gym again (if you don´t want to) and still look like Brad Pitt or Cindy Crawford
- What Halle Berry does to continue looking flawless at age 52 and how you can do the exact same thing
- Ten secret hacks to make sure you succeed
- How to lose weight without losing your Popeye-like muscles
- How the ketogenic diet and Einstein´s brain are connected
- What kind of fuel your body needs to run as smooth as a Bugatti
- How to be laser focused
- Why you shouldn't blame butter for what the bread did
- Why you don't get the keto thing if you are a disaster with your stress and how to solve “b“ to make “a“ work
- And much, much more
More from the same
- The 30 Days of Whole Food Diet: A Beginner's Day by Day Guide to Burn Fat, Lose Weight, and Live Healthy While Eating Delicious Whole Food Recipes from Our Customized Cookbook
- Success Hacks for Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic Diet
- 30 Days of Whole Food + Mediterranean Diet 2-in-1 Bundle: The Complete Day-by-Day Weight Loss Guide for Beginners - Contains Fat Burning Secrets and Meal Plans
What listeners say about The Do’s and Don’ts of the Ketogenic Diet
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Robert V DeBonis
Great diet guide for everyone!
After years of "roller coaster" dieting, I have finally found a diet that truly works. You will lose weight AND keep it off for good! This low-carb audio guidebook is exactly what I needed. It instructs you in creating meal plans that will suit your needs and goals for a healthy lifestyle. Also included are many recipes from the cookbook, which are easy to follow, and delicious! This audiobook will change your life! I recommend it to both men and women. I received a free copy of this audiobook in exchange for an honest review.
2 people found this helpful
- Anonymous User
Extensive information on the Ketogenic Diet
The book does an awesome job of giving you all of the tools you need to find success with the Ketogenic diet. It really goes into detail on why the diet is so effective, how to execute it properly, and all the best foods to eat on the diet. Most Keto books out there will not provide this much detail and value to the readers. For that reason, I gave it 5 stars and recommend you grab a copy if you are serious about shredding some pounds.
1 person found this helpful