Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
So you've been eating healthy and working out to achieve your fitness goals, but do you feel as if you need a greater boost in your nutrition? Do you think that what you're doing and what you're consuming are just not enough?
Most men dream of having a sculpted physique that simply screams "Alpha Male". But sometimes, gaining lean muscle is not as simple as a healthy diet and a regular workout regimen. Often, you need a bigger boost to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The good news is that you can get that boost you need through supplementation, and this book can show you how!
Many men have become wary of taking supplements. It's no wonder that people have become cautious because there are indeed some supplements that over promise but under deliver. When the market is saturated with countless supplements, it is difficult to make an informed decision...until now! This book has everything you need to know about the proper supplements to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Here is what this book will help you learn:
- Ranking the top 10 supplements for men
- The benefits of each of these supplements
- Proper dosage to get the optimum results
- Safety precautions to avoid any side effects
Not only that, you can have the guidance you need to do the following:
- Choosing the right multivitamins
- The most important minerals to look for
- Additional substances that promote men's health
- The best supplements for endurance and stamina
- How to boost testosterone
- How to stack supplements for optimum results
- The top five overlooked supplements
- The top 20 natural supplements
- How to improve insulin sensitivity
- And much more!
What listeners say about Supplements - The Ultimate Supplement Guide for Men: Health, Fitness, Bodybuilding, Muscle, and StrengthAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- John C.
I have been weightlifting a long long time and came upon this book and thought I would give it a try. I found it very informative, accurate, and helpful. I would highly recommend this book.
2 people found this helpful
Some info relevant, but lot's of outdated and disproven data. Food pyramid? Seriously, I though we left that stupid thing in the 80's and 90's
1 person found this helpful