Do you want to know how to cheat your way to a better body fast?
Discover 50 simple shortcuts you can use right now for more motivation, losing fat, and building muscle and a healthier, happier body fast! Even if you've no time or money, this expert guide, with insights from top fitness coaches and cutting-edge research, skips the BS and hard work and exposes the efficiency shortcuts you can take right now to get an awesome body and feel good!
- Do you know how to slash your workout time by 75 percent and get better results with one tactic?
- Want to learn how you can get fit even if you like watching TV or playing video games all day?
- Learn about the one exercise trick proven to make you work harder and feel less tired
- Discover how to unlock your brain for powerful motivation with proven psychological hacks
- Get secret tips for hacking your gym most people don't know
- Discover how to trick your mind into eating less, even if you hate diets!
- Find out how you can avoid the number-one diet mistake 99 percent of people make
- Hear why you can afford to skip ______ but never ______
- Discover te lazy way to build muscle doing something you do every day
- Uncover the one shocking truth about diets that you need to know!
- Find out the biggest hidden obstacle to weight loss and how to destroy it
- Plus get a bonus book and much more!
With over 50 effective and intelligent tips and tricks for your home, gym, exercise, diet, and mind, this guide contains the latest information to help you quickly and efficiently get in shape now and for the rest of your life!
Cheat your way to a healthier, happier body today.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Fitness Hacks: 50 Shortcuts to Effortlessly Cheat Your Way to a Better Body Today!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Rest book filled with knowledge. Not perfect but I still enjoyed it. Great fun.good price as well.
This was over all a good book
There are many helpful tips in this book for beginners trying to stay motivated. I would call myself an experienced lifter who has always been into fitness. Given my position, I would have liked to have heard more in depth hacks about how to get an edge in the gym. Most of the tips were geared toward beginners with ways to stay motivated and on track, things I don't have an issue with. That said, it was a short book that I did enjoy. There were a few interesting tips I will take away from this book
6 people found this helpful
Excellent Techniques To Stay Fit and Healthy
FITNESS HACKS was thus far the best book I've listened to/read on ways to make the most of your food and exercise plan. I feel completely motivated. I've already made the commitment and this book gave me the extra oomph I needed to keep doing what I'm doing.
This book goes over hacks you can do on the job, at the gym, and even hacks you can do at home, even while watching TV and playing video games. There are ways and places to get yourself moving no matter where you are. Something as simple as taking a daily walk is something which is better than nothing.
You'll also learn which foods are considered super foods that each have their own properties such as antioxidants, lowering blood pressure, anxiety, and risk of stroke as well as other benefits. Also breathing techniques and even short meditations. PHIL PIERCE pens some great books and this one may be my favorite.
JAY PRICHARD has the best upbeat, positive voice for this audiobook. He alone can motivate you just by listening to him. He speaks clearly and keeps a good pace making it easy to follow. I don't say the word d-i-e-t. i just say overall improvements and if you're looking for this, then I'd highly recommend listening to this book.
Audiobook gifted in exchange for an honest review.
3 people found this helpful