Listen free for 30 days
Midwife Pip’s Guide to a Positive Birth
- Tools to Feel Calm and Confident
- Length: Not Yet Known
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Pre-order Now for £27.99
Brought to you by Penguin.
Everything you need to know for an empowering birth experience.
Midwife Pip is on a mission to help every parent-to-be to feel informed and prepared for birth. With the right education and support, she firmly believes that all births - whether planned or unplanned, assisted, caesarean, waterbirth or hypnobirth - can be positive.
Midwife Pip's Guide to a Positive Birth will take you through every stage of preparation for pregnancy, labour, birth and beyond. Packed with evidence-based information and insider tips and tricks from a practising midwife, this book is your personal antenatal class. You'll discover:
- How to harness the connection between your mind and body
- The importance of the birth environment and how to influence it
- The best positions for labour and birth
- Tools to feel calm, including breathwork and visualisations
- How to make an informed decision and which questions to ask
- Newborn and postnatal essentials, and much more!
Whether you're having your first or your fifth baby, this honest and reliable guide will equip you with everything you need to know to embrace the exciting journey of parenthood.