The 30-Day Productivity Guide Series2 books in series
The 30-Day Productivity Plan Summary
Are you sick of procrastinating, losing focus and leaving projects unfinished? Do you feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities and unable to control the chaos of your day? Do you feel you could be more productive if only you knew how to manage your time?
If so, you need The 30-Day Productivity Boost.
This action guide takes you, step by step, through 30 bad habits that are crippling your time management efforts. Each habit is explored in detail. You'll learn about the triggers that prompt them and the ways in which they hurt your productivity. Most importantly, you'll receive actionable tips you can use immediately to curb the bad habits that are holding you back and create healthier, more productive habits in their place.
The 30-Day Productivity Boost gives you the tools to make the most of your time. It gives you the steps along with a simple system for putting those steps into action.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn in this fast-paced action guide:
- A simple formula for creating to-do lists that actually work
- How to slash the amount of time it takes you to complete any task
- How to stop being a people-pleaser and catapult your productivity
- 5 tips for designing your workday so you can avoid working overtime
- You'll experience less stress
- You'll enjoy more time with your family
- You'll be able to pursue personal hobbies
- You'll have the freedom to be more spontaneous
The 30-Day Productivity Boost will show you how to create a rewarding lifestyle while still getting things done.