Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £26.19
No longer can we be Barack Obama's sheeple and let the American Dream be trampled, beaten, and burned to the ground.
Trickle Up Poverty, by best-selling author and revered radio host Dr. Michael Savage, is your best defense against the Obamanomics that are dragging the middle class, and everyone else, into a Marxist-Socialist death spiral. The Savage manifesto you hold in your hands shows how Obama is circumventing the Constitution to push through his radical agenda - and, most important, how we can restore our country to the power and prestige that Barack Obama and his corrupt and degenerate "czars" are trying to destroy.
The Naked Marxist can and must be stopped. Obama's trickle up poverty is infecting all that we hold to be true and self-evident. Here's how:
- Impoverishing the Middle Class: Obama's confiscatory taxes, the socializing of our health-care system, and other legislative initiatives are taking away our earnings and our power to choose how we live our lives and putting it in the hands of corrupt and pro-Socialist cohorts.
- Erasing Our Border with Mexico: The Homeland Security department that can't shoot straight is gutting the Constitution in the name of protecting illegal aliens when it should be focusing on keeping out the terrorists and drug dealers.
- Defunding the Military and Putting Our Troops in Harm's Way: Obama's beatnik policy of taking apart our nuclear arsenal and destroying NASA, while implementing PC Rules of Engagement that don't allow our troops to protect themselves, is dangerously weakening our security and ending our military dominance.
- Lining the Pockets of His Wall Street Buddies: While our 401(k)'s suffer, Obama and his Wall Street heavy contributors are creating their own legislation that is driving down stock prices while allowing his biggest campaign contributors to make trillions of dollars.
- Propagandizing the Media: Once a forum for free speech, Obama's administration has systematically overrun the media in a hostile takeover with threats and false promises that serve only to pull the wool over the sheeple's eyes.
- Ignoring the Tea Party—the Voice of the People: No longer a representative government, Obama is blatantly disregarding, and even suppressing, the fastest-growing collective voice in the nation right now—that of the patriotic Tea Party. His Union-Crony Purple Shirts have shown up at town-hall meetings and peaceful protests to intimidate and antagonize the democratic process.
We are dangerously close to losing the nation we love, but it's not too late. If you buy only one book to learn and react to what Obama the Destroyer has done and plans on doing to America, this is it!
What listeners say about Trickle Up PovertyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The book is much better than the radio show
I gave up listening to Savage and Hannity on the radio years ago because of the caustic and disrespectful way they treat their call-in listeners who dare to have an alternative point of view. I myself am very conservative and have given up on the Republican Party also. The Republicans are so close to the Democrats in philosophy and actions that there is realistically no major political options for the average American. I believe Ron Paul is the only current politician who offers any viable political alternatives to our current economic and political mess. I also believe Ron Paul is unelectable and is just a voice in the wilderness. The American politicians from both parties are taking a course of action that will sooner or later lead us to an economic crisis that will lead America into chaos. Just how soon is the real issue.
11 people found this helpful
GREAT BUT SOOOOOO VERBOSE!
This is a great book, very well written with excellent examples and insight; however, it is much too verbose. It could have been half the length and would have been far more entertaining.
4 people found this helpful
WOW WHAT AN EYE OPENER
Very informative. Edge of your seat listening. Trickle Up Poverty is on the Best sellers list and now I know why.
8 people found this helpful
Savage squeezes the hard facts of a demised administration(s) with We The People... just get the drip of water torture on our foreheads.
Each chapter is a hike up out of the Valley FOG to a mountain top view of the truth.
Ending with a breath of fresh air compiling fresh ideas we all can ONLY DREAM about coming true.
2 people found this helpful