Safety for You and Your Family in a Disaster Without Breaking the Bank
What if you could dramatically improve your chances of survival after a big disaster? Imagine ensuring your children and other family members are safe, even after the "big earthquake" or hurricane? Imagine how you'll feel being the only one in the neighborhood with sufficient food and water?
CERT (Civilian Emergency Response Team) trained and disaster recovery specialist Richard Lowe lays out how to make you, your family, and your friends for any disaster, large or small. Based upon specialized training, interviews with experts, and personal experience, Lowe answers the big question: What is the secret to improving the odds of survival even after a big disaster?
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why you can't depend on the fire and police departments in a disaster, and what to do about it
- How research can keep you alive and your family and children safe during a disaster
- Do you really know what kinds of disasters can occur in your area, and how to find out
- How to create a disaster plan that actually works
- How to ensure your family and children understand what to do in a disaster
- How to let others know you and your family are safe
- How to prepare your home for emergencies
- What food, water, and other supplies are required
- How to prepare for outings and trips
- What to do when disaster strikes
- How to create a bug-out bag
- What to do when you are ordered to evacuate
Buy this audiobook now to ensure you are ready for disaster and your family is safe before it strikes.
More from the same
What listeners say about Real World Survival: Preparing for and Surviving Disasters
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Utilisateur anonyme
Trying to return this eBook now...
I loaded this eBook to listen to on a return trip from NOLA to Denver; I am sorry that I did! What I found issue with: 1. If you have to establish your credibility as to why you are an SME; you are not an SME (Subject Matter Expert) 2. Content is one story after another of how the author found himself in one bad situation after another; see #1 above 3. The narrator-not sure if she is trying to put me to sleep, seduce the listener or just does not realize the voice/tone used in the eBook was not content appropriate 4. The editing of the narration was poor; several cases where you can tell by the base tone of the narrator that an edit occurred (voice was louder, clearer, out of sync) Avoid this book and save your credit or money.
there is no meat on this plate. all it pretty much says is keep gas in your car and go to a directed shelter or your aunty's.
was not worth the 5 bucks or time.