Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Neuroscience-proven guidelines to think, act, and become smarter ASAP. It’s not what you know, it’s how you think.
You’ve been fooled before. You’ve missed things. You’ve been slow on the uptake and others have passed you by. Radically transform your thinking for both speed AND accuracy.
Think quickly on your feet to solve problems, overcome obstacles, and win arguments.
Mental Agility is not a common “think smarter” book. No, it starts from biological bases of analytical thinking and how we can reprogram ourselves for deep insight. This book provides real, actionable tool after tool, because smart thinking is all about HOW and not why or what. The bottom line is that you’ll be able to apply this book’s thinking models immediately, until they become habit.
Better decision-making, smarter reasoning, and greater mental clarity.
Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. His writing draws of a variety of sources, including scientific research, academic experience, coaching, and real-life experience.
- Learn to ask the intelligent questions, draw insight, and analyze situations.
- How the body and brain must work together for quick thinking.
- What it truly means to think deeply and analyze.
- How to think about your thinking, and the obstacles that short circuit your good intentions.
Science-based techniques to train your brain for optimal performance.
- Mental models for optimal decision-making.
- How to train your brain for speed.
- Tips for divergent and creative thinking - generating ideas.
- Never get fooled again and find the truth in situations quickly.
At first glance, most things seem fine. And maybe ignorance is bliss. But to think clearly, deeply, quickly, and effectively - you’ll discover just how much of your life you have been missing, for better or worse.
Think, act, and become smarter starting today - scroll up and click the buy now button.
More from the same
What listeners say about Mental AgilityAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
It was not for me.
interesting point but not speak to much in general . I didn’t like it was not impress
2 people found this helpful