Jesus Christ has been undoubtedly one of the greatest leaders in the history of mankind. He has been so powerful that he keeps leading billions of human beings 2,000 years after his death.
Discover the lessons from Jesus Christ that can transform your business and your life!
Born in the humblest of circumstances, Jesus of Nazareth would go on to change the world. For today's leaders, for whom the study of leadership is often a natural part of the calling, Jesus is an understandably compelling figure.
The fact is that Jesus' teachings do not always jibe or mesh comfortably with conventional wisdom, particularly as expressed in the popular leadership books of the day, and that is part of what makes them so valuable. Jesus was a leader of the highest order, and his perspectives on leadership and the realizing of human potential are as fresh and vital today as they must have been all those centuries ago.
So are you ready to learn from the life of Jesus Christ? Are you interested in learning about leadership and about life? And most importantly, are you ready to learn about your own life? All this and more in this fascinating book.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Improve yourself first
- Let Honors and Respect Find Their Way to You
- Lead by Serving
- Recognize Valuable Mistakes
- Appreciate Lower Performances and Contributions
- Prepare the Ground for Success
- Leave Nothing Behind Until It Is Truly Lost
- Appeal to More Than Greed
- Spread the Word
- Live the Golden Rule
Download your copy today!
More from the same
- Narcissistic Fathers: High Expectation, Critical Putdowns and Broken Promises
- Healthy Habits: 21 Evening Habits That Help You Lose Weight, Live Healthy & Sleep Well
- The Elite Eleven Tools for Becoming an Articulate: Habituate CLOWT and These Eleven Tools and You're on the Road to Becoming an Articulate