Penguin presents the unabridged downloadable audiobook edition of F--k You, 2016 by Bob A. N. Grypants, read by Bob A.N. Grypants.
In the year that David Bowie died, Brexit shocked us, 'Hiddleswift' was a thing and Trump trumped, we are all asking ourselves: was 2016 really the worst year ever? Find out in this special* commemorative book**.
In this cathartic memento of the annus shitabulus that was 2016, you'll find a hilarious guide to everything that went wrong and the few - very few - things that actually went right. For example:
- How was it that politics completely jumped the shark this year?
- From Bowie to Prince, Ali to Cohen, we celebrate the many extraordinary artists who died rather than see Trump become president. (Did Castro make it into the book? Close, but no cigar.)
- Compare 2016 with other terrible years in history - is it really the very worst?
- Make sense of manbuns, Pokemon Go, Hygge, Nigel Farage and other nonsense.
- With the aid of an electron microscope, we hunt for something good that actually happened.
- Feel relieved about all the bad things that didn't occur - yet (there's always 2017, folks!).
This comic compendium will soothe your troubled soul - before you throw it in the bin and prepare your mightily hungover self to face 2017. It has to be better, right?
*I.e., hastily put together.
** Warning: this book will spontaneously combust at midnight on December 31, 2016.
What listeners say about F--k You, 2016
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Yes, F**k you 2016
2016, you were an epic fail and I can't wait for you to be past! F**k you, Farage. F**k you, Trump. F**k you, BoJo. F**k you, Teresa May. That's pretty much the story of the book but hey, it was a f**king bad year, no, it was the f**king worst year for a long time. And it doesn't even talk about the f**king deaths of George Michael and Carrie Fisher. What is yet to come in the remaining four days of 2016???
1 person found this helpful