Listen free for 30 days
English Vocabulary - Irregular Verbs Part 1 / Irregular Verbs Part 2 / Idioms Part 1 and 2 / Phrasal Verbs in Situations
- Listen & Learn
- Narrated by: Maybe Theatre Company
- Series: Listen & Learn - English (for all), Book 1
- Length: 6 hrs and 42 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Education & Learning, Language Learning
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £16.49
- "Irregular Verbs Part 1" and "Irregular Verbs Part 2" introduce 100 popular irregular verbs and teach how to use them in the appropriate tenses and grammatical forms.
- "Idioms Part 1 & 2" teaches more than 300 idiomatic phrases that appear in typical situations.
- Phrasal Verbs in Situations introduces more than 200 verbs with similar meanings according to the categories of the following particles: out, off, through, into, over, up, down, away, on, back.
Each lesson contains:
- Listen - an interesting story showing use of the expressions in context;
- Repeat - repeating and consolidating of whole sentences in various situations;
- Speak - independent formation of sentences in accordance with the teacher’s instructions.
In addition, there is a Glossary to each lesson in the PDF file with the translations of verbs and phrases into French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Spanish. It will be automatically added to My Library after the purchase.
More from the same
- Angielski Vocabulary Master - 100 Irregular Verbs. Elementary / Intermediate Level
- Angielski Grammar Master - New Edition - Grammar Tenses. Poziom średnio zaawansowany / zaawansowany B1-C1
- English - Grammar Master - New Edition: Grammar Tenses - For Intermediate / Advanced Learners - Proficiency Level B1-C1
What listeners say about English Vocabulary - Irregular Verbs Part 1 / Irregular Verbs Part 2 / Idioms Part 1 and 2 / Phrasal Verbs in SituationsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Carlos Mujica
Es lo mejor que puede a ver para aprender el inglés la pronunciación es muy buena
- Ma.theresa Nabor
I have been downloading it for several times and then finally it was done.
When i tried to listened to it, after few seconds it stopped..