Showing results by author "Cacilda Jetha"
All Categories1 result
Sex at Dawn
- How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships
- By: Christopher Ryan, Cacilda Jetha
- Narrated by: Allyson Johnson, Jonathan Davis, Christopher Ryan (Preface)
- Length: 10 hrs and 57 mins
Since Darwin's day, we've been told that sexual monogamy comes naturally to our species. Mainstream science - as well as religious and cultural institutions - has maintained that men and women evolved in families in which a man's possessions and protection were exchanged for a woman's fertility and fidelity. But this narrative is collapsing....
Good ideas presented in a suboptimal way
- By Ekaterina Banina on 27-05-16
Add to basket failed.Please try again later
Add to wishlist failed.Please try again laterPlease try again later
Regular price: £22.89