"Your life is so interesting - you should write a book!"
Sound familiar? If you're thinking of writing your memoir or family history but don't know where to start, Writing the Hawaii Memoir is here to help. In it you'll learn how to:
- Brainstorm different themes and ideas
- Build a "bento box" and explore other ways to organize your memoir
- Overcome writer's block and other challenges
- Deal with issues of libel, "talking stink", and copyright infringement
- Choose the best way to publish your book
- Stay encouraged and motivated
Darien Gee guides you through the creative writing process to help you craft the very best memoir. Includes 25+ exercises to help you jump-start your writing or strengthen your existing memoir.