In Vitamin B12: The Ultimate Guide to What It Is, Where to Find It, Core Benefits, and Why You Need It, you'll learn the various health benefits and powers of Vitamin B12. Have you ever wondered why your mother always told you leafy green vegetables were healthy? Well one of the reasons is because of the power of Vitamin B12 in your everyday life. Read on to learn about this fat soluble vitamin that can improve your overall health.
Here is a preview of what is inside this book:
- How is Vitamin B12 absorbed?
- How much Vitamin B12 do we need?
- Benefits of Vitamin B12
- Research studies on Vitamin B12
- What are the consequences of Vitamin B12 deficiency?
- How to detect Vitamin B12 deficiency?
- What is the Schilling Test?
- Symptoms of K deficiency
- Dangers of K deficiency with your body
- Research studies on character traits of Vitamin B12 deficiency
- How to treat K deficiency?
- Where to find K?
- Best natural foods with Vitamin B12
- Supplements available