Listen free for 30 days
Vedic Astrology: The Map of Destiny
- Take the Next Steps in Astrology, Explore New Techniques and Find the Keys to True Love, Life Purpose and Success (Learning Astrology and Tarot Series)
- Narrated by: Savy Des-Etages
- Length: 2 hrs and 34 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Religion & Spirituality, Spirituality
Are you a keen student of astrology and now want to take the next steps? Have you ever wanted to know more about other systems, including Vedic or eastern astrology, to complement your existing knowledge? Have you found yourself being curious on how to utilise new predictive tools to derive deeper insights about yourself?
If so, then this astrology book could elevate you to the next stage when it comes to understanding the fascinating world of astrology and open your eyes to how much more to astrology there is beyond the construction of a natal birth chart, understanding the zodiac signs, planets and houses.
This book will teach you, in a simple way, how to confidently apply the principles of Vedic astrology to go beyond a basic knowledge of astrology and help you really get beneath the surface.
Vedic Astrology: The Map of Destiny aims to give you the power to be able to interpret your Vedic chart in a way that unlocks the true direction of your life, including in love and life purpose.
In this book, you will discover:
- The building blocks of eastern astrology and how western astrology provides a basis for the more complex techniques of eastern astrology, as well as explaining the differences and similarities in an accessible way so you can move to the next level.
- The mystery of the constellations: what are the secret keys to understanding the positions of the planets, as well as looking at the mythology and symbolism of each of the constellations or nakshatras and how their position will give you much more depth to your interpretations.
- The role of the Nodes by looking at the North and South Nodes of the Moon and what their special significance is in Vedic astrology and why they are the secret to identifying your true desires in the material world as well as your secret obsessions and blind spots.
- The significance of the divisional charts and the way that in Vedic astrology you have many more birth charts to analyse which together provide a complete road map to understanding different areas of your life.
- The planetary significators, which provide an extremely simple way of reading your chart by just looking at one key planet, through which you can gain insight into the most important people in your life, including your parents, siblings, spouse and children.
- The fate of your love life and techniques with step-by-step examples that show you how to analyse the kind of love and marriage you may have, the characteristics of your partner, as well as information on how to predict the timing of key events in love.
- Your true life purpose, explored in the last section of the book, which guides you on how to find possible career directions based on your key eastern birth charts and planetary positions, as well as using the concept of karakas, to hone in on your vocation and life purpose.
This book will help you get to grips with Vedic astrology and allow you to incorporate these exciting techniques to your existing astrological toolkit. This book allows you to go beyond the rote meanings of beginner astrology, go beyond using astrology to navigate the everyday, and start using astrology to really assist you in finding the way in which you can make your unique contribution to the world by tapping into your personal astrological signature.
So, get this book today and get a new level of insight and increase your knowledge in your journey towards becoming a successful astrologer."
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.