Listen free for 30 days
The Science of Attraction
- What Behavioral & Evolutionary Psychology Can Teach Us About Flirting, Dating, and Mating (The Psychology of Social Dynamics, Book 4)
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Series: The Psychology of Social Dynamics, Book 4
- Length: 4 hrs and 31 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Subconscious and psychologically proven methods to attract others, spark chemistry, and create affection and love.
There is a definitive science to attraction, and it turns out we’ve been doing it wrong the entire time. This book is your textbook and field manual for (1) how to flirt better, (2) have better sex, and (3) plant the seeds of romantic love in whomever you want.
Understand the instinctual and evolutionary triggers of attraction.
The Science of Attraction (2nd Edition) is an in-depth look at human attraction and what draws people together. It dives into peer-reviewed research, combined with the insightful and straightforward observations of a renowned dating coach - Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and acclaimed speaker and coach. Together, this book is the ultimate guide to inform, diagnose, and recommend highly actionable steps to take your dating life to the next level. No tricks, no manipulation; only getting inside the human psyche.
Find the shortcuts to powerful chemistry.
Too often, we rely on our own experiences with a sample size of one, or advice from friends that are perpetually single. There’s a better way - looking at the research and evidence about what we really want, not what we think we want. You’ll learn why we like who we like, and what to do about it.
- Predict people's responses as a matter of psychology.
- How to attract from first sight and first touch.
- How evolutionary types of attraction are still highly relevant.
- How to win the chase.
- Flirting styles, methods, and sequences proven to work.
- How to trigger love by not focusing on it.
- How to know exactly what you want in a partner.
- How to have fulfilling sex - vanilla and kinky.
Take control of your love life and an authentic and genuine way.