Don't miss Robert Cialdiani's long anticipated follow-up to his blockbuster book Influence. Robert Cialdiani uses heavily researched data along with relatable situations to show you a new way to influence people before you even open your mouth.
What will you learn from listening to this audiobook?
- The secrets to "priming" someone to give you the response you want - even when they have no idea it's happening
- An understanding of the six keys of achieving influence from Robert's first book, and an additional one he's learned about since
- The secrets to the success behind palm readers and fortune tellers
- An understanding of why where you work will have a big impact on what you can achieve
- The best ways to direct focus to what's important in order to persuade someone to agree with you
- Knowledge of how to create a bonding sense of unity between you and the person you are talking to, will make you far more successful in persuading them to your side
- An understanding of why placing key information in the forefront of people's minds, allows you to (often unintentionally) convince them to choose the result you are seeking
- The ways that you can persuade people to your side without directly manipulating them
Please note: This is a summary, analysis and review of the audiobook and not the original book.