Listen free for 30 days
Self Discipline 3 in 1: Overthinking, Self-Esteem Workbook, Self-Discipline Blueprint.
- Manage Stress and Eliminate Anxiety. Stop Worrying. Improves Self-Esteem. Overcome Laziness and Procastination.
- Narrated by: Natalia Fox
- Length: 10 hrs and 7 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £22.89
Discover how to become more self-disciplined, stop overthinking, overcome procrastination, and get more stuff done without wasting time, or coercion!
To do that, this 3 in 1 bundle will teach you:
- The link between overthinking, stress, anxiety and depression, including how overthinking fuels them all thanks to negative thoughts
- Why overthinking does not solve anything and specific steps to take to stop the bad habit of overthinking even when it is not necessary
- How to form new good habits that help you to take action and progress in life
- How to prevent overthinking from sabotaging your productivity
- Bad habits that you should break to make the whole process sustainable
- How a low self-esteem may be putting limits to what you can do and achieve in life
- How and why low-self-esteem develops
- How to build your self-esteem to a level where it does not stop you from greatness
- Low self-esteem in children and how adults can help
- How a low self-esteem may be fueling your stress, anxiety, depression, laziness, excessive worrying, and laziness, as well as how to deal with that
- How to apply self-discipline in different facets of your life, including relationships, money, dieting, debt management, in business, and time management
- And much more!
Indeed, this 3 in 1 bundle will help you become a better person.
And the good news is that it is easy to listen, with beginner friendly, jargon free language to help you to start taking action right away!
Get this audiobook now to get started!
What listeners say about Self Discipline 3 in 1: Overthinking, Self-Esteem Workbook, Self-Discipline Blueprint.Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Dreadful.No editing, whole sections repeated, mis
so many mistakes, as if translated by machine with no editing checks. thought I was going mad hearing same section repeated word for word. only read up to chapter 6.
1 person found this helpful
enjoyed it and learned something new
I think paper back would be more of assistance here as I would like to keep some notes