In this powerful guidebook for couples seeking renewed connection, Dr. Call explains that when we become more aware of the myriad factors that contribute to disconnection, we can develop new understanding and strategies that promote deeper connection and healing interaction. This audiobook will help you and your spouse to:
- understand and change dynamics that disrupt connection;
- gain insight into the destructive effects of hurt, shame, and blame;
- recognize how past trauma impacts your relationship;
- learn strategies for staying connected in the midst of conflict;
- cultivate intimacy through play;
- and finally, discover insights, tools, and techniques that will help you navigate the hopeful path toward reconnection.
What listeners say about Reconnect: Insights and Tools for Cultivating Meaningful Connection in Your Marriage
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jennifer J.
Great book! Workbook needed though.
So many great tools and wonderful insight. I would love a workbook to accompany this book.