So, what's this book about?
You’ll find a contemporary approach to developing managers explained, all in concise, plain language. The focus is on helping you design, produce, and deploy a program that really delivers.
You’ll understand what makes great online learning, along with how to blend it in with group sessions and coaching and mentoring (remotely and face-to-face).
It’s all driven by the need for modern organizations to be flexible, responsive, and, above all, measure the impact of what they do.
This book is for you if you:
- Need your managers to be better, and measure it
- Need to upskill managers with less money, resource, and time
- Want the best bits of 25 years of experience in designing learning that works
This book isn’t for you if you:
- Know your organization's people management skills couldn't be any better, and that you’ve measured it
- Have unlimited budget, time, and resources to deliver a management development program
- Are an absolute expert in online learning