In Work Simply, renowned productivity expert Carson Tate helps you discover your personal working style, so you never have to feel overwhelmed again.
Your time is under attack. You just can't get enough done. You find yourself wondering where the hours go. You've tried every time-management system you can get your hands on - and they've succeeded only in making your work more complicated. Sound familiar?
If you sometimes feel you spend more time managing your productivity than doing actual work, it's time for a change. In Work Simply, renowned productivity expert Carson Tate offers a step-by-step guide to making work simple again by using the style that works best for you.
Tate has helped thousands of men and women better manage their time and become more productive. Her success owes partly to the realisation that most of us fit into one of four distinct productivity styles: Arrangers, who think about their projects in terms of the people involved; Prioritisers, who are the definition of goal oriented; Visualisers, who possess a unique ability to comprehend the big picture; and Planners, who live for the details.
In this audiobook, you'll learn:
- How to identify your own productivity style as well as the styles of those around you - bosses, coworkers, staff and family.
- How to select your 'tools of the trade' to maximise your effectiveness, from the style of pen you use to the way you decorate your office.
- When face-to-face conversations are more effective than emails - and vice versa.
- What it takes to lead the perfect meeting.
- Why a messy desk is right for some but a disaster for others - and how to tell