Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £19.29
Examines Wiccan magic, rituals, traditions, and code of conduct.
Wondering what it takes to be a Wiccan? This plain-English guide introduces you to the vibrant world of Wicca and the practices of Witchcraft, describing its ancient origins, dispelling stereotypes, and explaining Wiccan beliefs, ethics, rituals, and holidays. You'll see what it means to live as a contemporary Wiccan - and how to worship alone or with a group.
Discover how to:
- Worship alone or join a coven
- Perform charms, blessings, and spells
- Obtain necessary tools and supplies
- Spot spiritual scams and inappropriate behavior
- Explore a spiritual path guided by nature