Probiotics are microorganisms that treat many illnesses. They promote a healthy and balanced digestive track and a healthy immune system. Virtually every disease starts with the wrong bacteria imbalance in our digestive track such as obesity, colon cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, cholesterol, diabetes, and autism.
Probiotics are essential and without them we couldn't sustain life.
- Make vitamins vital for life
- Send signals to the immune system
- Are gatekeepers into our body and hinder pathogens, bad bacteria and viruses
- Improve gastrointestinal motility and function
- Fight against chronic inflammation
- Produce short-chain fatty acids that maintains our gut health
- Release small molecules (metabolites) that impact the brain
Many diseases are caused by inflammation of the skin, lungs, joints, and other tissue, and can all be because of a bacterial imbalance since they affect our immune system. Newest studies show that intestinal bacteria connect to ADD, OCD, and Alzheimer's.
This books gives you the knowledge about everything there is to gut flora, probiotics, and their health benefits. It also teaches you what you can do to prevent those diseases with the right gut flora balance.
More from the same
What listeners say about What Is a Probiotic? Probiotics Against Obesity, Colon Cancer, Inflammatory Bowel Disease...
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Love it, makes sense.<br />
Love it make so much sense. More people need to take to heart. Healthy Living is just be normal......
1 person found this helpful