Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.79
Can't get enough of Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird? Wondering if you missed something important in one of the chapters? Dive a little deeper into her world, discover hidden treasures, and hang out with Jem and Scout just a little longer with this sidekick.
Warning: This is an independent companion to To Kill a Mockingbird, meant to enhance your experience of the novel. If you have not yet bought Harper Lee's novel, make sure to purchase it before buying this unofficial sidekick.
Meet Jean Louise Finch, nicknamed Scout. Six years old at the opening of the novel, this fiery tomboy is hardly the conventional Southern lady, a fact that occasionally gets her into trouble with the more traditionally minded members of the small town of Maycomb, Alabama. But when a black man is accused of raping a white woman and Scout's father is appointed to defend him, Scout begins to see the darker side of her pleasant little town - and to question what it means to live justly in a world torn by race and class distinctions.
One of the great classics of American literature, Harper Lee's Pulitzer Prize-winning To Kill a Mockingbird has sold millions of copies all over the world.
With this sidekick, you'll:
- Learn what you might have missed on your first read of Lee's novel
- Discover some of the book's secret gems and underlying themes
- Explore possible alternate endings and imagine ideas for a prequel
- Spend some more time with the characters you've come to know and love, delving deep into their psyches and hidden motives
More from the same
- How to Write a Screenplay: Step-By-Step | Essential Screenplay Format, Scriptwriter and Modern Screenplay Writing Tricks Any Writer Can Learn
- Conversation Skills and How to Negotiate: 2 books in 1 bundle
- Conversation Skills: Master People Skills Through Emotional Intelligence, Conversation & Body Language