Break free and lead the market with the road map to disruption.
The Ways to New gives you a blueprint for innovation, helping you dig your organization out of the quicksand and get on the fast track to growth. Author Jean-Marie Dru is the originator of the disruption methodology, which he shares here; he is also an international authority on breaking the mold and leading the market, and this audiobook is his guide to making it happen. Too many companies are too slow with innovation. They lag behind, creating at a snail's pace, and thus miss out on any kind of organic growth. They approach new ideas too conservatively and focus innovation on products only - when there is a whole world out there waiting to be disrupted. This audiobook shows you how to steer your organization toward continued innovation, creation, growth, and success, with 15 proven paths to disruption. Each is described with case studies from companies like L'oreal, Procter & Gamble, and Salesforce.com, to show you the glaring differences between disruption and stagnation.
We like to think that we live in a world where innovation happens at a staggering pace. The reality is that we don't, but that leaves an opening that your organization can fill if you're willing to break from the herd. This book shows you how to start turning in a new direction, toward sustained, forward-thinking growth.
- Foster organic growth within your organization
- Become more proactive about innovation
- Understand the famous "disruption" methodology
- Learn the specific, proven paths to disruption
Everyone loves to cite Apple, Google, and Amazon as proof of high-speed innovation. But companies like this represent only 20 percent of companies worldwide - the other 80 percent are still floundering and failing to move forward. The Ways to New gives you a road map to innovation and the tools to make it work.
What listeners say about The Ways to New
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I was excited to listen to this book, but got disappointed with so much propaganda about the author's agency. Still, I went all the way till the end, only to confirm my frustration. It's shallow, and it aims at selling the agency's value proposition not to provide deep insights to the reader.
1 person found this helpful