World renowned sports medicine physician Dr. Anthony Galea reveals the secret to optimum mental and physical health. With Dr. Galea's background in science he helps the listener understand how their body works and how to reach its full potential. You will learn:
- How to turn back the age clock by understanding how spirituality, diet, and exercise all work together to create the perfect working machine
- What star athletes such as Tiger Woods, A-Rod, or the Olympic athletes follow in their diet and exercise
- How to balance your blood chemistry and hormone levels
- Why diets fail
- How to develop a perfect eating plan that's easy to follow, effective, and won't leave you feeling hungry
- What foods that have a positive effect on your body and those you should avoid
- Exercises you can begin at any fitness level and will only take minutes a day to follow
- Causes and treatments of common injuries
- How 10 minutes of meditation a will help give you a more youthful appearance
What listeners say about The Real Secret to Optimal Health
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
I've read/listened to better books.
What did you like best about The Real Secret to Optimal Health? What did you like least?
I liked the fact that an MD ( author) embraced holistic nutrition perspective at times, which is very rare for a med establishment professional to come out of the " pill-box".
Narrator is missing on med. terminology pronounciation.
Would you ever listen to anything by Dr. Anthony Galea again?
Probably not. I did not learn nothing new that others have not written before and more expertly.
For instance, Dr. Blaylock's "Health and Nutrition Secrets That Will Save Your Life" is so far the best from all 76 health books that I've read/listened to so far.
What three words best describe Ljuba Bogdanovich’s performance?
Can be better.
Could you see The Real Secret to Optimal Health being made into a movie or a TV series? Who should the stars be?