This past summer solstice, individuals from all over the world gathered at Life of Learning Foundation in Merlin, Oregon, to hear Guy Finley share some of the most profound insights ever shared on the meaning of life.
All who were there for these five days of groundbreaking dynamic talks were inspired, enriched, and deeply touched by the revelations Guy presented. In all, Guy presented seven powerful talks that built one upon the other to reveal the entire explanation of how we can discover and live the meaning of our lives. In addition, Guy gave two talks on meditation based on the theme, Start Letting Stillness Organize Your Life.
Every moment of these revealing talks was recorded, and the result is a seven-hour album that will open your heart and mind to new vistas of possibility and provide practical techniques you can use to make those possibilities your new reality.
This is an entire course in self-realization that can guide you to the insights and discoveries that will actually change you.
And when you change, all your relationships will be new. Your days at work will be new. Even going to the grocery store will be new, because you will know exactly how to use even seemingly insignificant events to fulfill the meaning of your life!
Perhaps you have had certain questions your entire life. You sense that if you had the answers, you would meet events differently, would have better relationships, and would know how to make the most of every moment. Your sensing is right - and now you can have those answers. They are available in The Meaning of Life.
- Talk 1: Find the Meaning of Life in Every Moment
- Talk 2: The Secret of Changing Your Life Story
- Talk 3: Leave The Problems of Your Past Behind You
- Talk 4: The Golden Rule of Self-Realization
- Talk 5: Shatter the Source of All Unseen Self-Limitation
- Talk 6: Welcome the Healing Light of Self-Honesty
- Talk 7: Being at Peace With Yourself Begins Here
- Talk 8: Start Letting Stillness Organize Your Life