Featuring erotic stories by: Bret Easton Ellis, Poppy Z. Brite, William Harrison, Michelle Tea, Aimee Bender, and Molly Weatherfield.
For this special edition, Susie Bright has gathered human sexuality in all its diversity: pleasure and desire in all its forms.
This seventh volume offers a glimpse of what sex in the new millennium might be, a time when voices from the sexual underground will be heard and our ideas of perfection will be redefined.
Included in this collection:
- "Babes from Outer Space” by Linda Jaivin
- From Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis
- "Essence of Rose” by Poppy Z. Brite
- "Two Cars in a Cornfield” by William Harrison
- "Ten Seconds to Love” by Michelle Tea
- From The Leather Daddy and the Femme by Carol Queen
- "Triple X” by Shay Youngblood
- "ReBecca” by Vicki Hendricks
- "It Will Do for Now” by Molly Weatherfield
- "Quiet Please” by Aimee Bender
Previously published as Best American Erotica 2000.
"[Susie Bright is] the avatar of American erotica." (The New York Times)
What listeners say about The Best American Erotica, Volume 7: Three Shades of Longing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- JH Collins
don't bother, the story is rubbish and the characters are not real. I turned off
1 person found this helpful
not mt type
downloaded it for fun, but it wasnt really my type, but it was free anyway :)
5 people found this helpful
Written by Americans who think toilets are rude.
Did not finish the collection. Hopeless in so many ways. Embarrassing in its pathetic ambition.