In this book, Tony Robbins lays out the principles anyone can use to make order out of market chaos, create an actionable investment plan, and achieve financial freedom. He teams up with Peter Mallouk to create a step-by-step guide that both novice and professional investors can use to withstand and profit from market uncertainty.
What will you learn from listening to this audiobook?
- The patterns that define financial markets
- How to get over the fear of market corrections and crashes and profit from the chaos
- The principles super-investors like Warren Buffet and Ray Dalio use to maximize wealth
- The tricks 401(k) providers, financial advisors, and investment bankers use to charge exorbitant fees and sell expensive and underperforming products
- How to create a portfolio that minimizes risks and maximizes returns
- How to build mental fortitude and avoid the money mistakes most investors make
- How to acquire a true wealth mindset and find fulfillment regardless of your life circumstances
Don't miss this summary of Tony Robbins' step-by-step guide, Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook. This FastReads summary includes complete chapter synopses with key takeaways and analysis that will alleviate your fears and allow you to grow your wealth with confidence. Robbins and Mallouk offer practical financial wisdom along with thoughtful insight into finding real wealth beyond your investment portfolio.
Book Summary Overview
Tony Robbins teams up with Peter Mallouk, one of the most eminent financial advisors in the US, to create an authoritative playbook that helps budding investors make sense of market turmoil and take advantage of the opportunities that bear markets create.
His brilliant analyses of the stock market patterns of the past 100 years, coupled with the time-tested wisdom of some of the brightest minds in finance, bring to light the privileged information that super-investors have used for decades to create immeasurable wealth. This New York Times best seller is an insightful and practical guide for anyone who wants to invest like the best in the game.
More from the same
What listeners say about Summary of Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Wes Howard
Very good overview
Gives you the goods and trims the fat, absolutely love fast reads and the time it saves.
1 person found this helpful
- Lisa Getzow
I wanted to like the summary of the book. But the content was discussed too fast for me as a beginner of economic study. Afterwards, I did read “Unshakable” which I enjoyed. This book is good for people with a background in business of financial planning. If not, I’d suggest reading the actual book instead.
- Amazon Customer
good general concepts
does not get specific enough. not narreted by Tony Robins. good quick ideas on how to use the stock market efficiently. if you were considering getting "money master the game" then dont get this book. it duplicates material.