Try an audiobook on us
Summary & Analysis of The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got It All Wrong - and How Eating More Might Save Your Life by Dr. James DiNicolantonio
PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Medical researcher Dr. James DiNicolantonio presents some astounding findings regarding the long-standing demonization of salt in our diets in his eye-opening book The Salt Fix.
What does this ZIP Reads Summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- The myth about salt and high blood pressure
- Why our bodies need more salt than we think
- How the war against salt started
- The true culprit behind heart disease
- How to change your salt intake to change your life
- Editorial reivew
- Background on the author
About the Original Book: For the millions of people who suffer from a wide range of medical issues, The Salt Fix may be the breakthrough they need. Along with extensive research proving that low levels of salt in the diet are harmful, there is also factual data showing how addressing this need will positively influence the body and return it to its most optimal functioning. If you are truly concerned about your health and think you are doing all you can to safeguard it, this book will provide you with a completely different look at the guidelines and medical advice that have been misleading people for many years.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, The Salt Fix. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of The Circadian Code: Lose Weight, Supercharge Your Energy, and Transform Your Health from Morning to Midnight | A Guide to the Book by Satchin Panda
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of The Confidence Gap