PLEASE NOTE: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book. If you'd like to purchase the original book, please paste this link in your browser: https://amzn.to/2DccFMz
John Doerr presents an engaging, easy-to-listen, and practical methodology for realizing your professional goals through OKRs, or, Objectives and Key Results in his bestselling book, Measure What Matters.
What does this ZIP Reads summary Include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Chapter-by-chapter summaries
- What are OKRs and how can you use them?
- Detailed case studies from OKR success stories
- Key takeaways from each chapter
- Editorial review
- Background on John Doerr
About the original book: In Everything Happens for a Reason, Kate Bowler provides a unique and authoritative description of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), which have been revolutionizing the business world for almost 20 years, but, until now, had not been explained fully. The OKR goal-setting system provides a robust methodology for helping companies realize their full potential. With case studies from a wide range of organizations, OKRs are presented in a practical way, allowing the listener to implement them in one of a variety of forms.
DISCLAIMER: This audiobook is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Measure What Matters. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of The Circadian Code: Lose Weight, Supercharge Your Energy, and Transform Your Health from Morning to Midnight | A Guide to the Book by Satchin Panda
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of Medical Medium: Thyroid Healing