The most important conversation you'll have.
Why do so many of our conversations with one another lead to misunderstanding and hurt feelings? Brady Boyd turns to the example of Jesus Christ to show that the health of our conversations can be only as vibrant as the health of our interactions with God.
As Proverbs says, "The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing" (Proverbs 12:18 niv). In Speak Life, Boyd explores:
- How to tune in to God in order to tune up your relationships
- How to listen to the Holy Spirit's guidance in conversation
- Why healthier self-talk leads to better communication
- The biblical truths about your identity in Christ
- How to recognize and overcome the lies of the enemy
Written by a self-proclaimed former "gunslinger" of painful words, Speak Life will help you speak words not of recklessness, but of restoration to God, yourself, and those you love.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
What members say
- Teddy D Culp
Speak Life by Brady Boyd is an easy to read and Biblically based book. The illustrations from Mr. Boyd's personal life were helpful. End of chapter questions for contemplation were helpful. I'll definitely be looking for other Brady Boyd books.