Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £3.89
Stand out and get the offer when you sell yourself for the job.
Some job seekers think that "selling yourself" means you have to change your personality or act like a super-aggressive sales rep. You don't have to do either one. But you do have to understand what it means to "sell yourself", because the job search is a sales process, and you're the product.
In this report, I give you the secret to successfully "selling yourself" for the job. Anyone can do this, and anyone can be successful. You will learn how to:
- Sell yourself in a positive, compelling way
- Clearly demonstrate why you are the one they should hire
- Write a resume that sells you with only two key improvements
- Generate opportunities with a great LinkedIn profile
- Ask two questions in the interview that help you get the offer
- Make sure every interview answer moves you another step toward the job
If you regularly get interviews but not job offers, you need to learn how to sell yourself for the job.