Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Magick for geeks! We cannot escape from pop culture. It’s all around us, constantly bombarding us with images, icons, and celebrities. In Pop Culture Magick: A How to Guide to Practical Pop Culture Magick, Taylor Ellwood shows you how to take the pop culture you love and apply it to your magical practice. Pop Culture Magick explores how to use modern media with practical magic to get results. Pop Culture Magick is real magick that uses comics, TV, Social Media, and other forms of modern culture to create magical workings and systems.
You'll also learn the following:
- How to create pop culture god-forms and entities.
- How to invoke yourself into a god-form.
- How to create practical techniques based on TV shows, comics, and other forms of pop culture media
- What practical pop magic techniques are and how to use them to get consistent results.
- How to charge your sigils by playing video games
- How to create your own system of magick based upon fantasy books, movies, or any other form of pop culture media.
In Pop Culture Magick you learn how to take the culture that is relevant to you and turn it into magical systems that create real change in your life. You'll discover why pop culture magick works and how it can change your approach to magick when you start applying it to create practical results in your life.
What listeners say about Pop Culture Magick: A How to Guide to Practical Pop Culture MagickAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The next generation of Magick
I received a free copy of this audio book to review.
I loved this book. Although some would call this approach to magic nontraditional, I think it reflects the strongest magical tradition: using the most effective tool for a given situation. The author gives a nice outline of the theory, then outlines several specific practices on using anime, roleplaying games, social media, and other contemporary tools. I have used some of the techniques in this book to great effect.