Physician, Care for Thyself teaches doctors how to get their fire and desire back their lives. Jessica Wei, MD, is a former OB/GYN and functional medicine practitioner who shares the powerful journey of leaving her conventional medical practice.
Within Physician, Care for Thyself, Jessica shows doctors the steps they can take to find the energy and clarity they need to discover the life they can fully embrace.
In Physician, Care for Thyself, doctors learn how to:
- Get clear on whether they should quit their job as a conventional doctor
- See what's standing in their way and creating issues with their job
- Understand why they're going through this as a doctor in today's world
- Feel like themselves again and actually fulfill their dream of helping patients
- Make their decision for their next step and feel great about it