How to Analyze People
This audiobook will teach you 21 of the best techniques you can use to secretly analyze people and learn more about them, the same techniques that most successful FBI agents use on a daily basis. You'll also find real-life examples to better understand how to successfully apply the techniques you'll learn.
How to Secretly Manipulate People
Manipulation is the practice of looking into someone's natural psychological tendencies and using them to help you get your way. You'll learn how to understand what people want and need and what drives them to make decisions. Then, you'll tailor your pitch or offer to get them to agree with you and give you what you want, while making it look like they were getting what they want! Ultimately, you'll lead the conversation by making it look like they are. In this audiobook, you are going to learn exactly how to do this.
- How To analyze, manipulate and persuade people while staying secret about it all
- The three most important steps of manipulation (almost everybody gets these wrong)
- How to make others do what you want by first encouraging them to say no
- Practical examples that will step-up your manipulation skills
- Powerful ways to manipulate others with your body Language
- Secret techniques to protect yourself from getting caught
- How to overcome people's trust issues and sneak into the subconscious
In this audiobook you'll find 21 of the most important human psychological traits that you should know if you want to use someone's psychology to influence and direct them to act and behave in certain ways.
Each of these topics will be explored in-depth, allowing you to understand what they are, how they work, why people experience them, and how you can use them to direct people's behaviors.
Learn the right principles to get in control!