Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Prepare for a lethal dose of terror....
A young boy’s art takes a sinister turn when the monstrous creature from his drawings reaches into the real world. The clues to a fiendishly clever crossword puzzle predict a series of tragedies for a witch’s nosy neighbors. And a creepy old doll brings pain and misfortune to a woman struggling to cope with her mother’s illness....
As you’re about to go under the knife, Scare Street’s latest collection of supernatural horror is the morphine you need. This new volume holds 13 tales of bone-chilling terror. More than enough to send a shock though your system.
Goosebumps, nightmares, shivers running down your spine... The physiological symptoms of fear infest your body. Just relax as your demonic nurse tightens the straps on the operating table. The doctor is in, and he’s ready to begin the operation.
All you need is a good old-fashioned scream - and this just so happens to be this sinister surgeon’s specialty.
So, shall we begin? This is going to hurt a little. Or a lot...
This volume contains the following:
1. "Cross Words" by Peter Cronsberry
2. "Hybrid" by Justin Boote
3. "Pipe Dreams" by William Sterling
4. “For My Next Trick...” by Bryan Clark
5. "Blood Debt" by Susan E. Rogers
6. "Smudge the Head" by Kyle Winkler
7. "See Me" by Charles Welch
8. "Half Larva, Will Travel" by Andrey Pissantchev
9. "Just We Two" by Shell St. James
10. "Caustic Whispers" by Zach Friday
11. "Roach" by C. M. Saunders
12. "Unarmed" by Warren Benedetto
13. "Gwen Speaks" by Ron Ripley