Listen free for 30 days
Negotiating for Sales and Power
- Negotiating Deals, Negotiation with Opponents, Negotiate Your Salary to Win: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Communication Skills, Book 1
- Narrated by: Amanda Smith
- Length: 1 hr and 20 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Management & Leadership
Learn how to negotiate any situation and put yourself in the driver's seat!
You're about to discover how to finally win any negotiation you enter with skills, techniques, and strategies that you can practice in every interaction you come across until you become a true pro. If you are like many people who are getting taken advantage of and are not getting, earning, or securing what they deserve in life, this audiobook is for you.
Whether you find yourself negotiating your salary with your boss, why you should have a certain seat on the bus, what your child's new bedtime should be, or where you should have dinner with your spouse, Negotiating For Sales and Power will give you the upper hand. It will instill in you the knowledge and power you may have always felt is lacking. It's time to learn how to win!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The intricacies and components of a negotiation
- Understanding how to use perception to your advantage
- Why communication is still key and methods to improve yours
- Closing the gap between parties
- A sneaky trick that you'll be happy to be called out on and employ
- Much, much more
What listeners say about Negotiating for Sales and Power
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Listen to the preview first!
The narrator mispronounced many simple words causing me to lose focus. The info is very basic. If you've never negotiated anything in your life, you can start here.
Narrated by a computer and yet still has about a dozen glitches where sentences are repeated. Also the contact is a bunch of garbled garbage. Put your five dollars towards a more complete and helpful book.