Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Are you fascinated by the mafia? Do you want to learn the stories of some of the deadliest men of the past 100 years? Do you want to know one of the many ways that the mafia managed to keep control over the USA for so many years?
One of the easiest ways that mafia bosses would keep control is to have hit men working for them. Dangerous, coldhearted men who killed without any thought, whatsoever. Who were these men? How did they become the way they were? How did they kill? Why did they kill?
In this audiobook, we’ll talk about many infamous mafia hit men and answer the above questions about them.
Just a few of the hit men we’ll be talking about include:
- Sammy “The Bull” Gravano and the reasons he became one of the most important flips on the mafia to date, plus, how he ended up in prison again for the second time
- Richard “The Iceman” Kuklinski and the crazy ways he would get away with his murders and all the genius ways he’d get rid of a body
- Thomas Pitera and the years he spent in Japan studying samurai
- Giuseppe Greco and his death crew
- Joseph Barboza and the actual, totally crazy reason he was often referred to as “The Animal”
- Abe Reles and his mysterious death; he thought he was safe, and he really wasn’t. Was he actually trying to escape or is there something far more sinister at play here?
- Alexander Solonik and the absolutely incredible things he could do with two guns, and his never-ending determination to stay out of prison
- Benjamin Siegel, the father of Las Vegas and the only one who says it’s potential to become what it is today
It’s hard to pinpoint the reason to why hearing about these people and their horrific crimes are so fascinating, but we’re not here to explain that. We’re just here to give you enjoyable, fascinating stories, and there’s no shame in that. The stories in here are shocking, twisted, and pretty amazing.
So, if you’re interested in finding out about any of these men and how they got away with their crimes or just interested in hit men in general, this audiobook is definitely a good place to start listening to enjoyable stories.
More from the same
What listeners say about Mafia Hitmen and AssassinsAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Stephen Doyle
Great series of stories about numerous individuals. their origins... Their actions and their outcomes. Very enjoyable
The stories are well told, but not very well researched. When talking about Ben Siegel, he says, “Siegel was shot in the back of the head in Virginia Hill’s apartment.” This is probably one of the most famous and publicized hits in mob history with pictures. Siegel was in Virginia Hills house and was shot with a rifle through the window multiple times, including the face. When the narrator said that about about the Bugsy hit it was impossible to take anything else said with but a grain of salt.
- Akwasi Emmanuel
My View of the Book
very interesting read. a lot of things were learned about these different characters and the lives that they lived