Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
There is nothing worse than being in a relationship where you feel estranged, distant, unloved, uncared for, or experience never ending tension and conflict. It eats away at your self-esteem, your physical and psychological well-being, as well as your overall satisfaction with life.
Unfortunately, we have been taught many myths about obtaining happiness in relationships including:
- Finding the “right” person, job, place to live, spiritual practice, business endeavor, lifestyle, or way of thinking will ensure you're happy.
- Discovering your passion and purpose are the keys to happiness - once discovered your relationships will improve.
- Learning how to compromise will lead to your well-being.
- Loving yourself is the key to having a loving relationship.
- Having good communication is the key to good relationships.
- Trusting and respecting each other are the core components to all good relationships.
While there are some kernels of truth to these myths, the reality is that in order to become happier *you need to develop the characteristics about yourself that are required to meet the challenges every relationship presents* and, thereby, creating the kinds of relationships you want. This is the big secret to having satisfying relationships and Independent Enough will show you exactly how to accomplish this.
The most meaningful and lasting changes do not come from pleasing others. They don't come about by what others do for us. They come from looking inside ourselves within the context of our relationships and determining what we really need to develop.
With more than 35 years as a therapist working with couples and as a sought-after public speaker, Larry Shushansky shares the secrets for creating the kinds of relationships you desire and deserve - regardless of what someone else is doing. Larry offers you a template for ending the craziness and pain that sometimes comes with relationships and will show you how to develop the internal resources needed for engaging in healthier, happier relationships.
Buy Independent Enough today and begin to experience more joy and love within your relationships and within yourself.