Think about your career as a writer...
- How would you want to put out great songs out there, without having to hire a writer and still remain satisfied with the results?
- How would you help them recognize bad decisions so they could prevent the same choices in the future?
- What would you do if your songs didn't have this unique touch?
- How would you cope with short delays and the will to become a great singer one day?
- What would you do if you had a great voice but lacked the writing technique to explore it a little bit more?
- Would you like to know how to overcome your writing flaws or solve them if they are happening to you right now?
- Would you like a life where wasting time looking for a theme for your song were replaced with effective writing techniques?
- Would you like to go to bed knowing that all is left to do is record your song the next day?
- Would you like solutions instead of months and months of projects delays?
- Do you feel as though you have done all you can and there are no solutions to your problem?
This book can provide you with the tools to change all of that and give you a positive outlook on writing good songs in a short delay.
- How to write quality songs all by respecting your creativity
- How to deal with finding a great theme and tell a great story
- Why you have trouble keeping your focus while your write.
- How to find your rhythm and measure how long your verse should be.
- Why structure in songwriting is so great.
- How to take control of your writing and timing and so much more...
Get your copy now!
What members say
- Samuel W. Midgette
How To Write A Song , by Tiffany Tamms
This Audiobook is excellent ! It's not just informative, it's also demonstrative, With examples. This had to be an audiobook be easily effective for the beginner or seasoned songwriter. It introduced concepts & techniques totally new and unheard of to me, like using syllables. I would strongly recommend it !
1 of 1 people found this review helpful