Finally, self-publishing advice that’s recession-proof.
Are you a struggling indie writer trying to make sales? Or maybe you are out there thinking about self-publishing but feel overwhelmed by the process. How do you publish a book people actually want to buy? Before you hit "Publish," discover the important steps involved in the process so you can avoid common pitfalls that many novice writers make.
In my comprehensive step-by-step guide, I will teach you how to package and position your book for optimal success all while not going broke in the process. You have little to lose but everything to gain by following the 15 basic steps I outline, including:
- How to draft your best manuscript
- How to self-edit your work
- Where to find beta readers
- How to find out what editing your book needs
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes in cover design and where to find affordable cover designers
- Formatting your manuscript for print, eBook, and audiobook
- How to market your book for success
- And more!