Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
I believe everyone can grow great gardens at home using food scraps and reducing waste.
You could be just months away from a harvest of delicious, fresh organic food from your food scrap garden. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Grow a great food scrap garden that will make your friends jealous
- Whether you have a tiny yard or a lot of space, you can grow delicious, healthy, organic vegetables and foods for you and your family.
- Grow vegetables and fresh food from table scraps.
- Did you know that over half of our food in the United States is thrown out as trash? What if instead of throwing out wasted food, we could grow gardens to feed future generations with healthier, organic, local food? Learn how to turn trash and waste into nutritious food for you, your family and your community.
- If you're looking for gardening books on kindle and you're ready to start a food scrap garden, this is the book for you!
Ready to start gardening? Let's go!
Learn how to grow an extraordinary garden now. Scroll up and click the buy button to get started.