Listen free for 30 days
Five Frequencies: Leadership Signals that Turn Culture Into Competitive Advantage
- Logos Institute Best Practices Series, Book 2
- Narrated by: Vivienne Brown
- Series: Logos Institute Best Practices Series, Book 2
- Length: 5 hrs and 9 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Career Success
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
Your organization’s culture: It’s either an asset or a liability. At this very moment, it’s either lifting your business performance or “eating your strategy for breakfast”. How do you ensure it’s the former, not the latter?
Based on the authors’ 20+ years of research, the answer couldn’t be clearer: Intentionally or unintentionally, you create culture through the signals you transmit on five frequencies:
- Your decisions and actions.
- What you reward and recognize.
- What you tolerate (or don’t).
- How you show up informally.
- Your formal communications.
To make a bad culture good, or a good culture great, you’ve got to deliberately transmit strong and steady signals. This guide shows you how. Fast-paced and loaded with real-life examples, Five Frequencies prescribes more than 20 practical signal boosts for turning culture into competitive advantage. Check out early endorsements and download the introduction and a discussion guide at www.fivefrequencies.com.