What do Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and Tony Robbins all have in common?
They are all successful entrepreneurs.
They say that true success is not in employment but in doing business. And yes, many entrepreneurs have proven that creating their own business is actually more profitable than getting employed by a company.
This is one of many reasons why most people want to venture into entrepreneurship.
What You Will Learn
- How to get into the right "success" mindset
- How to find your field of success
- How to find the right opportunities
- Identifying the risks and countering them
- How to identify your target customers/market