Listen free for 30 days
Don't Go Viral
- The Video Marketing Growth Path for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- Narrated by: Michelle Murillo
- Length: 1 hr and 44 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Marketing gurus everywhere are telling you to invest in video.
You might be tempted to rush into production or launch a hasty campaign, but not so fast! You probably have a limited budget, and the stakes are too high to overspend on mediocre content.
So if you're a founder, entrepreneur, or marketer, how much of your budget should you invest? What return on investment can you expect? Should you go for animation or live action? How should you distribute your video? You'll get answers to these questions and many more.
As the first employee and senior account manager at the New York animation studio IdeaRocket, Dan Englander worked with Venmo, Electronic Arts, and many Fortune 500s. From his experiences, he lays out a step-by-step blueprint for achieving results from video marketing.
Don't Go Viral will teach you to rethink and leverage the most powerful marketing medium.
Learn how to:
- Find target ROI: Use a 5-step process. Know what you hope to gain before spending money.
- Model your results: Review relevant case studies and plan for success.
- Win with YouTube: Develop the right expectations and strategy for the largest video network. Learn the nuanced approach used by advanced marketers.
- Fit video marketing into your funnel: Avoid squandering your video's power. Show it to the right audience at the right time.
- Apply distribution strategies, tools, and hacks: Access a library of specific methods for increasing your conversions, sales, and audience.
Video can be your most lucrative marketing asset or a headache-inducing money pit. It just depends on the strength of your strategy. Don't Go Viral will start you on the right path.