Listen free for 30 days
- Enterprise Selling in the Digital Age
- Narrated by: Bob Skeens
- Length: 3 hrs and 2 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £11.99
This book is about how to sell differently. It shows you how to view your client as someone you sell with rather than someone you sell to. It teaches you how to build your prospective clients into champions who will work with you to get your solution selected by their company.
Champion Building was created by modelling the techniques used by the world’s most successful salespeople in the digital age - salespeople who consistently earned high six- or seven-figure incomes, because they learned how to build champions in their accounts.
It takes the techniques these expert sellers use and distils them into a set of easily digestible tools that can be used in this digital age to catapult you into the top one percent of salespeople in the world.
Richly illustrated and written in a highly personal style, Champion Building reveals a step-by-step sales system that will teach you how to:
- Start your sales campaigns at the very top of your client’s business - in their executive suite.
- Get your solution selected more often by learning how to nail your sales pitch, whether in person or online.
- Turn prospects into champions by becoming an expert in the art and science of strategic influence.
- Crack the ultimate sales formula.
- Close more deals by mastering win-win negotiations.
- Get into "the zone" by understanding the outer and the inner game of selling.
- Harness the ultimate achievement formula.
- Regularly achieve over 200 percent of target.
Bob Skeens, the author of Champion Building, started his sales career working for a small UK tech company for no salary. When he left the company two years later, he was earning more than the CEO. Bob then joined a number of US tech start-ups that specialized in selling to brands in the UK and across Europe.
He went on to win many Presidents Club awards and earned more than a million dollars a year on multiple occasions. Bob was regularly asked by his employers, such as Salesforce, to teach his techniques to his colleagues. Finally, the time came for Bob to hang up his boots. He distilled the methods he and his colleagues had used into the Champion Building methodology and now runs workshops and provides coaching to leading technology companies.