Dump the job and start your own trade business. Break it Down, Start it Up provides an up-to-date guide to breaking free from employment and starting your very own trade business. From challenging your mindset to finding the best resources and keeping on top of your finances without boring yourself to death, this book will see you through from employee to successful business owner.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- How to overcome the fear of making the leap from employee to business owner
- How to get the best customers using modern marketing
- How to not just sell your services, but close every deal and upsell the hell out of it
- How to keep on top of all your jobs and outsource effectively
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to understand your business finances and make them work for you
- And tons more
This book is a must-listen for anyone in the trade industry looking to start up their own business - and kick ass at it!