If you've ended up checking out this book, chances are you're someone with a serious anger problem. Your explosive temper has probably cost you jobs, friends, loved ones - maybe even your liberty. If it hasn't yet, it soon will - unless you do something about it.
This book contains a powerful and straightforward system for taking control of your anger and your life. This program is not easy, and it might even be painful at times - but it works. The book will teach you how your anger escalates and what you can do to change your angry thoughts and behaviors. Then it's your turn. When you make and keep that promise to yourself to stay calm no matter what, the happier, safer life you want will become a possibility.
With this book you'll be able to:
- Identify the causes of your anger
- Avoid violence, blaming, and threats
- Stay calm one day at a time
- Change anger-provoking thoughts
- Ask for what you want without anger
What listeners say about Angry All the Time
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Stategies for successful anger management
If you could sum up Angry All the Time in three words, what would they be?
Great Anger Management
What did you like best about this story?
1. I can choose whether or not I accept an "invitation to anger" from others. The answer these days is, No Thanks.
2. Resentment is no good for anyone
3. It can be fun to take a look at your own anger whether passive or outspoken, and come up with ways to control it
4. The narrator did a great job of bringing the book to life, which is actually written with comical prose
Have you listened to any of Bob Dio’s other performances? How does this one compare?
Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
Not really, mainly the part about recognising that I don't have to accept invitations to anger anymore.
Any additional comments?
Don't have to accept invitations to anger from others or events
awakened my understanding of self and others
life changing book. keeps it real. easy read. i will listen to it agail and take some notes.
1 person found this helpful
- Cearra. G
Make the choice!
Narrator had a annoying voice but I think it actually helped me in a bonus way to deal with things I didn't like and to look at it in a different perspective. This book should definitely be an eye opener to those of us who are angry and teach us to not be so selfish and to take time to thank the people who love and deal with us on a daily basis. I will be purchasing the hard copy to read and be more diligent in practicing to let go of anger. I have already made a big improvement with my relationship with my wife and my children.