Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Beginning from its unification in the 3rd millennium BC and ending in its annexation by the Roman Empire in 30 BC, Ancient Egypt spanned for nearly 30 centuries, leaving behind a wealth of relics that continue to entrance the modern world.
From the great pyramids of the Old Kingdom to the hypnotic tomb of Tutankhamen, Ancient Egypt is a topic of intrigue that has earned universal prominence. In fact, its unending stream of allure has established a study of its own: Egyptology.
Inside you will learn about:
- The beginning of Ancient Egypt
- The Old Kingdom
- The Middle Kingdom
- The New Kingdom
- The end of Ancient Egypt
- 10 little known facts about Ancient Egypt
Styled in a very convenient structure, this audiobook discusses each epoch of the period: the Old Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, New Kingdom, the three Intermediate periods and the demise of the Empire. It also dilates on the various dynasties and pharaohs that reigned.
The audiobook provides a through insight into one of history’s greatest eras.
More from the same
- Ancient Greece: From Beginning to End (Greek History, Ancient Greek, Aristotle, Socrates, Greece History, Plato, Alexander The Great, Macedonian)
- Norse Mythology: Gods, Heroes and the Nine Worlds of Norse Mythology (Norse Myths - Norse Gods - Viking Mythology - Viking Gods - Thor - Loki - Odin - ... - Egyptian - Mythology Trilogy Book 2)
- The Ottoman Empire: From Beginning to End